Part Time Salesperson (Contract) - Posted August 8, 2016
MFR Resolutions is seeking a part-time “salesperson”, in a contractor capacity, to assist as follows:
• Develop a comprehensive sales strategy, based on an acquired knowledge of markets, including locally, nationally and in the United States.
• Source out leads, promotional activities, industry training events, key note speeches and trade shows that may be available to market products and services.
• Make cold calls to potential new clients.
The individual will have demonstrable knowledge of and experience in the following areas:
• Principles and methods involved in showing, promoting, and selling products or services, especially with books/intellectual property and/or leadership programs. This includes sales strategies and tactics, product demonstration and sales control systems.
• Principles and processes involved in business and organizational planning, coordination, and execution.
The individual will have strong skills in Microsoft Outlook/Apple Mail and Word.
This is a “virtual” position. The successful contractor will work off-site and in accordance with his/her own “hours of work” and will invoice MFR Resolutions monthly for work performed.
If interested, please submit a 2 page proposal setting out your qualifications, experience and fees. Please include references.
Please forward this information by October 12, 2016 to Shelley Hoffmann at email@example.com.