In recent months, there has been extensive coverage on multiple complaints of harassment lodged against senior and powerful leaders, journalists and individuals in the entertainment industry.
As a result of this increased awareness, many boards, executive teams, workplace leaders and human resource professionals have and are faced with many questions regarding their workplace environments.
In this half-day workshop, Marli Rusen will come to your workplace to answer questions and address key issues regarding sexual harassment in the workplace.
Topics will include the following:
• Understanding the responsibilities of executive teams, senior leaders and human resource professionals in building and maintaining harassment-free workplaces
• Texting and beyond: Understanding the range of behaviours that constitute sexual harassment
• The “reasonable person” test: learning about the objective test of harassment in multi-generational and multicultural workplaces
• Conflicts of interest: why personal friendships and romantic relationships, even where consensual, place organizations at risk
• How to properly respond to historical allegations of sexual harassment
• How to properly respond to anonymous allegations of sexual harassment
• Understanding the critical elements of a fair investigation into complaints of sexual harassment
• Understanding the rights and responsibilities of the accuser and accused during investigations
• How to remedy findings of sexual harassment in a measured and defensible manner
To learn more about this workshop, use our contact form or call us at 1. 877. 590. 8153